Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Thursday, August 21, 2014

When?? Do you get it all done??



Hi friends!  I get asked this question a lot!!  "When do you get it all done?"  Sometimes I feel like I don't accomplish anything and then some days I feel like I do so I guess it all balances out.  I'm telling ya...from the time my kids walk in the door we go non-stop all day long...(well...most of the time...we have our days); but we bust it trying to cram all the learning and FUN into 7 hours that we can!  Yes, we have rest time, but I'm busting' it getting folders stuffed, answering notes from parents, looking over work, assessing students, getting out paint and glitter for our next activity, etc...You get the picture.  Non. Stop.  I know you feel the same way!!
So, here's what my daily schedule looks like.
Feel free to ask questions over on my FACEBOOK page.  You can like my Facebook page with the tab on the right side of my blog...or click HERE!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't do Daily 5, but do something similar type things. :)

      Delete

 
Pin It button on image hover