Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pilgrim Life Stations...You've Gotta See These!

Did you see my "junk" post on Instagram??  If so, I'm about to explain it all!! 
Let me say this was NOT my idea!  I got this idea from some co-workers a few years ago.  Click HERE to go to Lashae's blog...she's one of the girls that had these great ideas!
Read the slides and if you have questions feel free to ask...I'll respond here or it's super easy for me to respond on my Facebook Page too.  
















Click HERE to grab the book for FREE!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I'm obsessed with this idea!!!! I did a simulation like this when I was a kid and I still remember it every year at Thanksgiving! I need to get my stuff together so I can do this with my Kinder kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! It was SO much fun!! :) I hope my kiddos will always remember this!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to to share this with my K team. We wanted to do a fun rotation for Thanksgiving but couldn't think of enough to keep the kiddos busy. This would be fabulous! 2-3 activitities in each class and rotate all day. Wear our pilgrim hats and we are AWESOME! Thank you for sharing! Oh yeah! And the book later to write about it. I love teacher bloggers and TPT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you find this useful and fun! I love the idea of rotating with classes...I'll have to try that next year maybe! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  3. I love this! This is what kindergarten should be like. Authentic learning. I am going to incorporate some of these to our centers. Thank you for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover