Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Sunday, July 12, 2015

It's Christmas in July!!!


Hey y'all!  I'm back from my first trip to Vegas!  If you follow my blog or Facebook you probably know I presented 3 sessions at I Teach K.  I had so. much. fun.  Seriously...I had some of the sweetest feedback and the BEST participants in each of my sessions!  I hope to be back with some picture from my trip, but for now a little Christmas in July with Blog Hoppin'.  Our annual Christmas in July kicks off tomorrow.  Go HERE to see the original post.
Follow me on FACEBOOK HERE to see updates throughout the week of what's on sale.
I thought I'd just go ahead and start with a bang and put 2 of my favorite Christmas resources on sale!!  See the image below to see what I'm putting on sale this week!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about your VEGAS trip. Wish I could have been there! Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog,Very Interesting,Time Table looks exciting.Keep up the good work.
    Preschool In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover