Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The NICE & NAUGHTY list!!



You know,  every year when December hits, it's like the rules go out the window...sound familiar?  So, I came up with this little activity to help my little sweeties remember how to be peacemakers and make good choices in the midst of a little chaos.

Here's how the lesson went down:
First, I made the big Santa and had the lists and headers ready to go.
I store the santa and use it each year. :)  
Next, I read each card aloud and I let my students tell me where each card fit.   Then, I taped them to the correct list.
Last, I let my students write about something that would keep them on the NICE list!  
You can find the cards and headers in THIS packet HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Cute Idea! I bet there will be a renewed interest in "nice list" behaviors for the rest of the month!
    The Small Group Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I read this ....... I will definitely use next year!
    LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swimming pool is one of the utilities that people need, especially the hot summer days, in the most singing services, the entertainment business is the most expensive, we would like to give you some Link refer below
    máy bơm bể bơi
    thiết bị vệ sinh bể bơi
    thiết kế bể bơi
    thiết bị bể bơi
    dụng cụ vệ sinh bể bơi

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover