Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dr. Seuss Activities

We had some great fun on Wednesday to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday.  Check it out.  Oh, and my kids loved that my twin came to read to them.  She's a teacher too, but she's on maternity leave with her newborn.
Don't you just love pictures like this?  I love to catch my kids in moments like this!
They are reading Wacky Wednesday.

Eating Green Eggs and Ham




 Yum!


Our green eggs and ham graph

My twin reading Cat in the Hat



 She brought these adorable cat in hat hats for us to eat



My and my sister, Amy.

Friends...in our cat in the hat hats...


2 comments:

  1. awww...I made your blog! I had a GREAT time reading to your sweet class. I wish I could do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your Dr. Seuss activities......

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover