Yay! I have teamed up with Kim Adsit to do my very first giveaway!! She has some AWESOME things at her Teachers pay Teachers store. You definitely must check them out!
The Prize? Her Spring is Here: Fun Flower Activities for Math and Literacy unit!
It is so cool! Here's some things it includes:
- Flower Pot Hangman
- Roll a Word
- Red Rover Sight Word Game
- Making Little Words
- Plants Tree Map Activity
- Labeling Flower Parts Activity
- Sorting Spring Pictures
- Measuring Flowers Activity
- Ordinal Flowers
- Flower Addition
- Flower Headband Subtraction
- Spring Graphing
This packet is a 70 page unit with everything you will need to complete an AWESOME Spring and Plants unit. Don't miss out!
Here's What Cha' Gotta Do:
- Follow Kim's TpT store by clicking HERE. (there is a button that says, "Follow Me."
- Follow me on this blog
- Leave a comment describing spring in ONE word. Oh, and don't forget to leave your e-mail address so we can declare you "winner"! (and let me know that you "follow" both sites)
You must do all of these things to be eligible for the prize.
Please browse Kim's store for some GREAT things for your classroom.
The giveaway begins tonight and will end on Saturday March 26th at 11:59 p.m.