Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Monday, January 26, 2015

NEW Wintertastic Fun Centers!

Hey y'all!  I posted on Facebook about my new Wintertastic Centers a week or so ago, but I wanted to show them on the blog.  My kids are having so much fun with these.  If you're like me you have a TON of centers for each season, but I always like to have some new stuff too.  I just pick and choose from year to year depending on my mood AND most importantly what my kiddos are needing at the moment.  Here we go!

You can find all of the centers you see below plus about 10 MORE in this packet!!
It has over 230 pages of winter fun!!
 Practicing vowels with owls...
 still practicing spelling cvc words...on this one they use the letter "marshmallows" to spell the word in the top of the mug
 We are practicing reading phrases...
 This one they had to segment the word for the picture...
 Scrambled up sight words are always tricky...
 Practicing counting on from a given number...
 This is hard for my kids, but we got lots of good practice with these icy number bonds...
You probably know that I like to have something hanging from my ceiling for centers from time to time...this week it was snowflakes.  We've also had leaves falling and kites too!
 On this one they had to "catch" or find a snowflake then color the tens and ones...
 Practicing base ten counting...
 And, man we have been working SO hard on making number pairs to ten so this was some great extra practice!

If you're interested in using these in your classroom click the first image in this post or click HERE.
Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! Your centres are so engaging and hits on the skills that the kiddos need help with. Thanks for all your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover