WOW! I received the stylish blogger award by kinder-pond.blogspot.com, http://burstoffirst.blogspot.com/2011/02/for-me.html,& http://mrskilburnkiddos.wordpress.com/, and http://mrsbecksgotclass.blogspot.com/. Thank you ladies for giving my blog this award. It means a lot. I love blogging about things going on in my classroom. So. Much. Fun! Here goes!
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 Facts about me:
1. I am a CHRISTIAN. I fail my savior in so many ways each day, but I know HE loves me no matter what. Kind of like we love our school kids no matter how much trouble they get in to.
2. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have two beautiful girls.
3. I have an identical twin sister, Amy. We have the same thoughts all the time...seriously.
4. I'm addicted to Mt. Dew and Skittles Blenders. If you haven't tried them, you must.
5. I have the craziest dreams every night....my husband knows when I talk to him first thing in the morning it will most likely be about some weird dream I've had. I'm told I take after my grandmother on that.
6. I'm OCD about stepping on cracks and making my feet feel "even" when I walk. (yeah...weird...I know)
7. I love my life although it seems pretty boring to most. I love just hanging out with my family playing games and watching movies.
Okay, that was hard.
Here is who I am awarding the stylish blogging award to: These are all great blogs and I enjoy reading them.
1 day ago