Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Funny and A Freebie

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  
I have to share a "funny" with you all.  My student teacher, Mrs. Wood, is sitting at the rug with our kids and I think one of the kids asks what time it is or something, and she says, "Time for Literacy."  Without hesitation of our little ones screams "Hey, I know what that is", (in the most country voice you will ever hear from a 5 year old)..."that's when somebody throws garbage on the ground and doesn't pick it up!"

Her reply?  "Yes, a "LITTERER" is someone who throws down trash without picking it up".  

OMGosh!!  Soooooooo funny those little ones!  How can you NOT love kindergarten?!?

I am throwing in a FREEBIE for all of you who do a "Teddy" unit with your kiddos.

P.S.  Let me know if you snag it...makes my heart smile!

Coming up...MONSTERS

Teddy Bear Exploration

17 comments:

  1. So cute! Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week our theme is Bears! We are LOVING your Brown Bear unit. This is wonderful--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie - useful and cute! I am going to do a bear unit later in the fall and this will come in handy I'm sure!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute of a story!! I am enjoying your Chicka Chicka Boom Boom unit this week. We are doing monsters in a couple of weeks, so I am excited to see what you do!! I know it will be amazing!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! My class went on a hospital tour last week. At the x-ray dept. they showed them a chest x-ray and pointed out the ribs. One of my kinders says "Hey I eat ribs!" I couldn't quit giggling! Gotta love it! ;)

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! My kiddos are bringing there bears in tomorrow for our "bear share"!!!! I have to squeeze this in somewhere!!! Love it!! I'm kind of obsessed with your blog right now!;) LOL! Thanks for all of your amazingness!!!!;)
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute worksheet. I can't wait for the monster one!
    Thanks for sharing, definitely doing this with the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! And way to go student teacher for not missing a beat on that one :)

    Thanks for sharing the teddy bear page!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute!! I'm jumbling up my units a bit and Tt is falling with Life in An Ocean since our goldfish and guppies come that week. Not sure if I'll have time for teddies! :( I'm gonna try though! Maybe fun friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for sharing Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I teach preK and we do a unit with our "Stuffed Buddies" in the winter. I think I can use this even if they bring a different animal other than a teddy! Its just too cute to pass up! Thanks for this A-Mazing blog! I use your stuff ALOT and am so grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks so much. just downloaded it & some of your other awesome freebies. some of the items i wanted were in the archives or something...couldn't dowload them-the apple investigation & brown bear sorting. Would love those & would be willing to pay you for them but didn't necessarily just want to pay scribd for some reason. let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're celebrating Hug a Bear Day on November 7th. This is going to be PERFECT!!! So glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. are your files available as pdfs on this blog, rather than scribed?>

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover